We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ''Act''), the data controller is Lite-Touch Limited of Laverstock Physiotherapy, 1 Lime Hill Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1LJ.
Personal Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following Personal Information about you:
• information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes information provided at the time that you first use our site, or when you request further information from us;
• we may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
We may hold Personal Information that you provide to us (from completing our contact form). This information may include your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and details of how you use our services.
We may collect information about your computer, including where relevant your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is processed for the purposes of fraud prevention, for various administrative purposes and may also be used by us to tailor our services.
Uses made of the information
Your Personal Information may be held and used by us for a number of purposes, including, without limitation:
• dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
• where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, telling you about particular services of ours which we believe may be of interest to you; contacting you regarding the products and services of carefully selected third parties;
• carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, developing new services and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer; and
• carrying out any activity or disclosure in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, and for the prevention and detection of crime or fraud and the prosecution of offenders or suspected offenders.
If you are an existing customer, we may also contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal, governmental or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Business.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Information
If you would like us to tell you what Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us by email or write to: The Data Controller, Lite-Touch Limited, Laverstock Physiotherapy, 1 Lime Hill Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1LJ.
We will require proof of your identity before providing you with details of any Personal Information we may hold about you.
You can also contact us by email to correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete information and to advise us of any preferences you may have concerning how you can be contacted for marketing purposes, including to be removed from our mailing list.